Christian Lowe Leather Balm$19.99
Though it was developed for the vegetable tanned leather that we use here at materials and methods, it can be used on most leathers, but it's not for use on suede or nubuck.
Always test in an inconspicuous spot first. Will darken most leather types.
- Make sure your leather is clean and dry. (Use Christian Lowe Leather Cleaner first if you need to!)
- Rub cloth or sponge lightly over balm.
- Work into leather in a circular motion.
- Make sure to get coverage on the whole bag (or boot, or belt....)
- Remove excess and gently polish with a soft dry cloth.
Prepared in small batches in Christian's northern Ontario studio.